Fertility Services for Women
Acupuncture and Herbal medicine can help couples at varying stages of their journey to parenthood. Some may combine it in support with IUI/IVF, while others may use it to conceive naturally. It also works with women who are currently pregnant and want to prevent potential miscarriage, or experiencing morning sickness. Whether you are going through ART or doing it naturally, Chinese medicine will balance the body and underlying issue and helps with pregnancy then birth.
Did you know that with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine your chances of carrying to full term are much greater?
The best time to start TCM treatment is a minimum of three months before trying to conceive naturally or starting any Assisted Reproductive Therapy (ART).
For those trying to conceive naturally Acupuncture can:
- regulate irregular menstrual cycle
- treat endometriosis, fibroids and/or PCOS
- help improve circulation to the reproductive organs and improve egg quality
- help “pin-point” ovulation and the best time to conceive
- secure a pregnancy once conceived
- Hormone imbalance
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Luteal Phase Defect
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Thyroid/Autoimmune Issues
For those going through assisted fertility treatment (IUI or IVF):
- improve quality and quantity of follicles
- improve lining of uterus
- reduce side effects form Western drugs
- reduce stress associated with a cycle
- increase the success of implantation
- decreases chance of miscarriage once pregnant
- improve male issues such semen quality and quantity
- Unexplained Infertility
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Egg Quality Issues
- Assistance with IUI/IVF
- Weight Management
Treatment during the 1st trimester helps with nausea, vomiting and prevent threatened miscarriage. During the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, it helps with heartburn, hemorrhoids, back pain, anemia, insomnia, anxiety. Before the birth it helps with labor induction, breech condition or labor itself.